A special episode of MovieQuiz because we've reached the MQ#4000 milestone.
Can you match the below movie titles with the screenshots and tell which movie remains obsolete? Please send in that final answer by using the form below and maybe you will make it into our Hall of Fame!
This episode of MovieQuiz is created by Vagebond
- this quiz is very easy to solve, especially since most answers can be found in previous episodes of MovieQuiz and/or at our MovieScreenshots blog. Therefore 'one guess only' should be sufficient, but to take away that pressure at this special occasion, one false guess will be allowed.
- I thank all visitors, players and quiz creators for their visits, creations and friendship. It has been a pleasure to daily serve you some kind of entertainment. I probably won't retire any time soon, yet please do support MovieQuiz by contributing your quizzes because without your creations it will be sheer impossible to reach episode 5000. Thank you!
Correct answer submitted by:
- Czesio ♥ congrats!
- Aldan_Blue ♥ great quiz!
- lara croft ♥ thanks for this fun quiz and for all the others
- Jack da Bomb
- Hibernia ♥ congrats! great quiz!
- rosabella ♥ great quiz and thanks for each quiz
- jelly@felly ♥ Congratulations on 4,000 times! I thank for your everyday effort!
- Catwoman ♥ Congrats! And thanks for your effort, dedication and discipline
- vido ♥ congrat! let's go for#5000!
How to solve:
Part A contains the scans of 18 of my dvd covers: 18 different movie titles in which Michael Caine appears. Part B contains 17 screenshots from the movies shown in part A.
Your mission, should you chose to accept it, is to match the screenshots with the correct movie titles. After you have done such correctly, one movie title will not have been used. That movie title is the final answer you have to submit to collect 200 points for the Hall of Fame.
- Shiner (2000)
Thanks for playing everybody, and for all your congratulations, kind words and donations.
Next goal is MQ#5000 !
This episode of MovieQuiz is now closed;
for an open quiz please see the index