02 August 2012

MovieQuiz 2467 (closed)

Anyone can join!

Can you tell from which movie's dvd cover these detailed screenshots were taken? Please send in your answer by using the form below and maybe you will make it into our Hall of Fame!

Recently, during experimenting with my tablet, I tried to use a black background. I used one of my scanned dvd covers to select a part (a detail) of that cover that was totally black. After having selected that cropped image I realized the selection I had made was too wide since at both the left and the right hand side of the image something else was visible. See top image for the final result as visible at the tablet.
Because the tablet (in landscape position) stretches the image a bit, for this quiz I've added the unstretched selection (bottom image) that I directly cropped from the dvd cover of the movie.



This unusual episode of MovieQuiz is created by Vagebond


How to solve:
  • try to find the title of the movie of which a selection (a detail) of its dvd cover has been used


Submitted guesses:
  • All the King's Men (2006)
  • The Emperor's Club (2002)
  • The Candidate (1972)
  • Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain (2001)
  • Forrest Gump (1994)


Correct answer submitted by:
  • Enderis
  • Dragondave 
  • Aidajesus 
  • Czesio 
  • kirgali




This episode of MovieQuiz is now closed;
the answer and more screenshots ares available here
For an open quiz please see the index

.