21 September 2013

MovieQuiz 3242 (closed)

Anyone can join!
a new Hall of Fame starts every month

Can you tell from which movie these screenshots were taken?
Please send in your answer by using the form below and maybe you will make it into our Halls of Fame!






Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show. To begin my life with the beginning of my life, I record that I was born (as I have been informed and believe) on a Friday, at twelve o'clock at night. It was remarked that the clock began to strike, and I began to cry, simultaneously.



This episode of MovieQuiz is created by Rosabella

Submitted guesses:
  • Sei donne per l'assassino / Six Women for the Murderer / Blood and Black Lace / Fashion House of Death (1964)
  • THX 1138 (1971
  • The Night of the Following Day (1968
  • The Honeymoon Killers (1969
  • Cosa avete fatto a Solange? / What Have You Done to Solange? (1972)

Correct answer submitted by:
  • Aldan_Blue ♥
  • birdy 
  • lpc 
  • HerrieM ♥
  • kirgali 
  • lara croft
  • Catwoman
  • guinness
  • Sexton Blix (FKA Klaatu Carpenter)
  • jelly@felly ♥
  • Czesio
     



This episode of MovieQuiz is now closed;
the answer and more screenshots ares available here.
For an open quiz please see the index

.